Andrew Ordon, M.D.
Dr. Ordon is a Phi Beta Kappa graduate of the University of California where he earned his under-graduate degree with Honors in Biological Sciences. He then received his medical degree from USC School of Medicine with Honors in Medicine.
His General Surgery and Head and Neck Surgery training were completed at USC, and Loma Linda University.
He then completed his training program in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the prestigious Lenox Hill Hospital/Manhattan Eye and Ear Infirmary Program in New York City, affiliated with NYU and Cornell.
Lenox Hill Hospital
He is currently Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery at Dartmouth Medical College, and formerly at UCLA School of Medicine. His hospital affiliations include Cedar Sinai Medical Center, White Memorial Hospital and Eisenhower Medical Center.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Double Boarded Society of Plastic Surgeons
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
Dr. Ordon was hand picked by Dr. Phil McGraw to star on CBS’s hit daytime show, The Doctors. Now in it’s 5th season, the Emmy award winning show, has also been nominated six times.
- Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellow, International College of Surgeons
- Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Ordon has been a featured guest on major television shows including 20/20, Entertainment Tonight, Inside Hollywood, BBC, 48 Hours, Phil Donahue, NBC News, ABC News, and Sally Jesse Raphael to name a few. He has been quoted in articles in many of the top beauty magazines such as Allure, Mademoiselle, Redbook, Glamour, and Prevention.
Dr. Ordon is the author of’ “Better in 7″. “5 minute Fixes”, “Revealing the New You, A guide to Plastic Surgery,” and “Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Plastic Surgery.” He contributed to one of the best known textbooks in the field of plastic surgery entitled “Facial Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.” He also has an extensive list of papers, presentations, and honors to his credit.
A Word From Dr. Ordon
For decades I have been privileged to help rebuild and enhance the lives of many individuals. I bring a unique combination of training, experience, and quality of care to all of my patients.
Having performed thousands of face lifts and noses over the past 30 years, he now focuses on these two surgical procedures.